Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Card Archive – TCA,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and will be updated on a regular basis.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Card Archive – TCA and includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. In no way do they signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
When creating an account with us you must provide accurate, complete and current information at all times. Failure to comply, will constitute as a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for keeping your password safe while using the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
Links to Other sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Card Archive – TCA.
The Card Archive – TCA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Card Archive – TCA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
The Card Archive – TCA